CIP-300X (SDS) A highly concentrated, liquid, non-foaming blend of acids designed to penetrate and remove films, oxides and mineral buildup from food processing equipment. Very effective in C.I.P. applications.
- ProClean® CIP ACID (SDS) Liquid, concentrated, non-foaming acid for C.I.P. and other applications containing nitric and phosphoric acid. Designed to penetrate and remove oxide, scale and a variety of complex soils typically found on food processing equipment.
FOAMING ACID CLEANERS
FOAMING CHLORINATED ALKALINE CLEANERS
- ProClean® FOAM (SDS) A chlorinated, moderately alkaline, general-purpose foaming cleaner that is based on a blend of sodium hydroxide and potassium hydroxide. It is designed to aid in the removal of organic soils typically found on food processing equipment.
HEAVY DUTY ALKALINE CLEANERS
- SANITATION WIPES
- DRAIN AND CONDENSATE PAN REMEDIATION
- BIOFILM REMEDIATION
- SCALE & FILM REMOVER
- GEL ADDITIVES & CLEANERS
- JEL TERGE (SDS) A versatile thickening agent for use with alkaline, acid or neutral pH cleaning solutions. By increasing solution viscosity, greater contact time between cleaning chemical and surface is obtained.
- VISCOCLEAN 2000 (SDS) A viscous, water-based, alkaline gel for cleaning oil, grease, and a wide variety of other soils from vertical surfaces and overhead areas where normal solution would rapidly run off.