DairyClean™ SPARKLE (SDS) A liquid, non-foaming blend of acids designed to penetrate and remove films, oxides and milkstone from dairy and food processing equipment. Also used as a neutralizer and brightener following alkaline cleaning of high temperature-short time pasteurizers.
- DairyClean™ SPARKLE HD (SDS) Liquid, concentrated, non-foaming acid for C.I.P. and other applications containing nitric and phosphoric acid. Designed to penetrate and remove oxide, scale and a variety of complex soils typically found on dairy, beverage and food processing equipment.
FOAMING ACID CLEANERS
- DairyClean™ FOAM SHINE (SDS) Liquid, concentrated, high foaming blend of phosphoric and nitric acids with surfactants.
CIP ALKALINE CLEANERS
- DairyClean™ DESTROYER (SDS) Liquid, non-foaming, heavy-duty, alkaline food plant cleaner for in-place or recirculation cleaning
- DairyClean™ CRATE WASH (SDS) A liquid, moderately alkaline cleaner for use in the food, dairy and beverage industries. It is the product of choice in pan washing equipment. Excellent for automatic washing of dairy and beverage cases.
FOAMING CHLORINATED ALKALINE CLEANERS
- DairyClean™ SUPER FOAM (SDS) A liquid, chlorinated, moderately alkaline, general-purpose foaming cleaner.
CIP CHLORINATED ALKALINE CLEANERS
- DairyClean™ ENSURE (SDS) A liquid, chlorinated, non-foaming, alkaline, C.I.P. cleaner for food, beverage and dairy plants.
- DairyClean™ SUPER SLIDE (SDS) Liquid, low foaming, synthetic lubricant that provides excellent cleaning and lubrication of tabletop conveyors in food and beverage plants.
- CAUSTIC ADDITIVES
- POWDERED CHLORINATED ALKALINE CLEANER
- COMPOUND L-14 (SDS) Powdered, chlorinated alkaline detergent that combines the superior cleaning of highly efficient surfactants with the activity and rinsability of sodium hypochlorite.
- DRAIN AND CONDENSATE PAN REMEDIATION
- Klean Drain Quat Rings (SDS) Quat rings for the cleaning and deodorizing of standing water in drains, drain traps, and condensate trays providing continuous control.
- CDC Anti-clog #1 (SDS) EPA registered solid quat strips for use in A/C and refrigeration condensate drain pans. Prevents clogs, costly overflows, and pan corrosion.
- BIOFILM REMEDIATION
- BIOREM CIP (SDS) CIP all-in-one, enzymatic treatment option for the prevention of biofilm development.
- BIOREM FOAM (SDS) Enzymatic foaming detergent with preventive action against the formation of biofilm.
- ENZYFOAM + BIOREM CD20 COMBINATION (SDS) A combination of a detergent base with a concentrated cocktail of enzymes ideally integrated for the curative treatment of biofilms.
- MARVELLA (SDS) A concentrated, alkaline degreaser for the removal of oil, grease, and tire marks from floors.