CIP-300X (SDS) A highly concentrated, liquid, non-foaming blend of acids designed to penetrate and remove films, oxides and mineral buildup from food processing equipment. Very effective in C.I.P. applications.
- ProClean® CIP ACID (SDS) Liquid, concentrated, non-foaming acid for C.I.P. and other applications containing nitric and phosphoric acid. Designed to penetrate and remove oxide, scale and a variety of complex soils typically found on food processing equipment.
FOAMING ACID CLEANERS
- ProClean® FOAMING ACID (SDS) Liquid, concentrated, high-foaming blend of phosphoric and nitric acids with surfactants.
- SPECTRA RED (SDS) A foaming, phosphoric acid based detergent designed to penetrate and remove oxides, scales, films, and a variety of other complex soils typically found on food processing equipment.
CIP CHLORINATED ALKALINE CLEANERS
- CHALLENGE (SDS) A highly concentrated, potassium hydroxide based liquid, chlorinated, non-foaming, alkaline, C.I.P. cleaner designed for food processing facilities; containing a high percentage of available chlorine in a heavy-duty, high-sequestered formulation for maximum performance.
- ProClean® CIP WASH (SDS) Liquid, chlorinated, alkaline, C.I.P. cleaner for dairy plants that is non-foaming even at high concentration and high circulation velocities and is free-rinsing in hard or soft water. Based on a blend of sodium hydroxide and potassium hydroxide.
FOAMING CHLORINATED ALKALINE CLEANERS
- DART 444 (SDS) A chlorinated, potassium hydroxide based, alkaline detergent designed as a one package, general-purpose foaming cleaner with the ability to perform under a variety of water conditions.
- ProClean® FOAM (SDS) A chlorinated, moderately alkaline, general-purpose foaming cleaner that is based on a blend of sodium hydroxide and potassium hydroxide. It is designed to aid in the removal of organic soils typically found on food processing equipment.
- SPECTRA YELLOW HD (SDS) Designed as a cost-effective potassium hydroxide based, general-purpose, chlorinated alkaline foaming cleaner.
- SANITATION WIPES
- DRAIN AND CONDENSATE PAN REMEDIATION
- KLEAN DRAIN QUAT RINGS (SDS) Quat rings for the cleaning and deodorizing of standing water in drains, drain traps, and condensate trays, providing continuous control.
- CDC ANTI-CLOG # 1 (SDS) EPA-registered (33427-4) and NSF-registered (P1) pan strips for air conditioner and refrigeration drain pans.
- BIOFILM REMEDIATION
- BIOREM CIP (SDS) CIP all-in-one, enzymatic treatment option for the prevention of biofilm development.
- BIOREM FOAM (SDS) Enzymatic foaming detergent with preventive action against the formation of biofilm.
- ENZYFOAM + BIOREM CD20 COMBINATION (SDS) A combination of a detergent base with a concentrated cocktail of enzymes ideally integrated for the curative treatment of biofilms.
GENERAL PURPOSE CLEANERS
- DART 445 (SDS) A mildly alkaline, moderate-to-high foaming detergent concentrate designed for general-purpose cleaning.
- ProClean® DEGREASER (SDS) A liquid concentrated alkaline cleaner/degreaser that is safe on ferrous, aluminum and zinc alloys when used as directed.
- COMPOUND FT-103 (SDS) A unique, dual-purpose, quat-containing detergent in a convenient to use powder form primarily used as a floor treatment.