CIP-300X (SDS) A highly concentrated, liquid, non-foaming blend of acids designed to penetrate and remove films, oxides and mineral buildup from food processing equipment. Very effective in C.I.P. applications.
- ProClean® CIP ACID (SDS) Liquid, concentrated, non-foaming acid for C.I.P. and other applications containing nitric and phosphoric acid. Designed to penetrate and remove oxide, scale and a variety of complex soils typically found on food processing equipment.
FOAMING ACID CLEANERS
CIP CHLORINATED ALKALINE CLEANERS
- CHALLENGE (SDS) A highly concentrated, potassium hydroxide based liquid, chlorinated, non-foaming, alkaline, C.I.P. cleaner designed for food processing facilities; containing a high percentage of available chlorine in a heavy-duty, high-sequestered formulation for maximum performance.
- ProClean® CIP WASH (SDS) Liquid, chlorinated, alkaline, C.I.P. cleaner for dairy plants that is non-foaming even at high concentration and high circulation velocities and is free-rinsing in hard or soft water. Based on a blend of sodium hydroxide and potassium hydroxide.
FOAMING CHLORINATED ALKALINE CLEANERS
- ProClean® FOAM (SDS) A chlorinated, moderately alkaline, general-purpose foaming cleaner that is based on a blend of sodium hydroxide and potassium hydroxide. It is designed to aid in the removal of organic soils typically found on food processing equipment.
- SANITATION WIPES
- DRAIN AND CONDENSATE PAN REMEDIATION
- BIOFILM REMEDIATION