Technical Support Representative
Provide technical support and advice to sales personnel and customers. Assist in maintaining a high quality sanitation program. Technical Representative reports directly to Technical Support Group Leader.
- Assist/perform and prepare written reports, chemical usage surveys, audits and inspections.
- Determine/initiate problem solving procedures at customer sites.
- Train staff and implement sanitation procedures at customer sites.
- Perform installation/repair of chemical application equipment.
- Edit sales force generated customer reports.
- Arrange for repair of chemical application equipment.
RESPONSIBILITY AND AUTHORITY:
Each employee has the organizational freedom and authority to initiate action to prevent the occurrence of any nonconformities relating to the product, process and quality or environmental system; identify and record any problems relating to the product, process and quality or environmental system; initiate, recommend or provide solutions through designated channels; verify the implementation of solutions; control further processing, delivery or installation of nonconforming product until the deficiency or unsatisfactory condition has been corrected.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING REQUIRED:
Technical Representative – will have a high school diploma or its equivalent and relevant job specific training, determined by the Company.
Employees are encouraged to inquire about new responsibilities that will benefit the company and will allow him or her to grow professionally. Duties and responsibilities may be added, deleted or changed at any time at the discretion of the company.