Executive Administrative Assistant
This role is responsible for providing secretarial and administrative support to Management Staff, Departments and Sales Representatives.
Executive Administrative Assistant reports directly to the Director of Human Resources and the Director of Accounting.
1. Create, transcribe, modify/edit, copy, organize/bind, distribute and/or mail correspondence, marketing literature, regulatory information, presentations, proposals, and other assignments.
2. Maintain written materials for Quality Programs, policies, company procedures.
3. Process materials for sales meetings, conferences, and trade shows.
4. Manage travel arrangements and itineraries (booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodations) for sales representatives and other employees.
5. Schedule and plan sales meetings and site visits.
6. Maintain and distribute Sales Program Weekly Reports through eChempax.
7. Provide sales rep manuals and marketing materials.
8. File and check formatting on Technical Data and Safety Data Sheets for Product Support in addition to Chemtrec notifications and website updates.
9. File and check formatting on Letters of Assurance for the Food Group.
10. Process Service and Inventory Reports for sales representatives and distribute accordingly.
11. Document minutes during meetings and distribute accordingly.
1. Assist Human Resources.
2. Print adhesive bucket tags and labels as needed.
3. Compile Chempax reports (purchasing reports).
4. Purge correspondence as needed, as required by retention guidelines (scanning/shredding).
5. Maintain stock of office supplies.
RESPONSIBILITY AND AUTHORITY:
Each employee has the organizational freedom and authority to initiate action to prevent the occurrence of any nonconformities relating to the product, process and quality or environmental system; identify and record any problems relating to the product, process and quality or environmental system; initiate, recommend or provide solutions through designated channels; verify the implementation of solutions; control further processing, delivery or installation of nonconforming product until the deficiency or unsatisfactory condition has been corrected.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING REQUIRED:
Each Executive Administrative Assistant will have at least a high school diploma, or its equivalent, and relevant job specific training to include proficient knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat, and Publisher are preferred skills.
Employees are encouraged to inquire about new responsibilities that will benefit the company and will allow him or her to grow professionally. Duties and responsibilities may be added, deleted, or changed at any time at the discretion of the company.