The health and safety of our employees, families, customers, vendors and guests remains our top priority. Like everyone else, we are closely monitoring updates regarding COVID-19, and have already taken the following actions to protect the health and safety of our employees:
- We have stopped all air travel for our employees, unless approved by Executive Management.
- We have restricted visitors to our facility unless prior approval is granted from Executive Management.
- We have increased the number of hands-free sanitizer stations throughout our facility and posted proper handwashing procedures at handwashing areas.
- We are encouraging employees to stay home if they are unwell. Employees who become unwell while at work are being sent home and are required to bring a note from their physician to return to work.
- All employees who travel by air will be asked to stay home to self-monitor and avoid contact with others for up to 7 days after travel. If employee becomes unwell in that 7 days, they will be required to bring a note from their physician to return to work.
Following CDC guidelines (https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prepare/prevention.html), we are encouraging everyone to take the following steps to protect yourself:
- CLEAN YOUR HANDS OFTEN. Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Cover all surfaces of your hands and rub them together until they feel dry.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick. If your spouse or children are sick, follow the advice of your local health officials. Stay home and communicate with us to discuss options to work from home or take leave.
Thank you in advance for your understanding as we continue to navigate this challenging and rapidly evolving situation. The health and safety of our employees, families, customers, vendors and guests is our top priority.